Sunday, August 14, 2011

NS 5169

For some reason the Skally has been seeing some NS power lately. These engines will not on the line for very long, they just happen to be running through on their way to other parts of the country. This week NS 5169 was leading a very short NTWSUP north.You might be wondering why there are running long hood forward, well that is forward for this engine. I don't think we'll be setting any of the ILSX or SCXY engines up that way, I doubt it would make the crews very happy.
On a scenic note, you can see some of the static grass I have begun experimenting with. I'm not sold on Woodland Scenics grass and will be trying others to find the right look coming up.

1 comment:

  1. This engine has been sold to a Regional line in Connecticut. I hope it does a good job for the new owner.

    ReplyDelete