Sunday, December 4, 2011

Rush City Redo part 4

Progress on the line has been slow. My engine building has kept me from getting too much done. I decided to make some strides this weekend in the track laying department. Here is the view from Federated Co-op toward W 4th St. then the Horizon Mill. The front of the mill is at the joint in the modules (so the building would coer part of the seam). Track is now laid through this half of the scene. I also started work on the new SCXY Corp. HQ (not pictured). Here you can see the layout of the track in Rush City. W 4th St. will cross the tracks to the left. I plan on making the crossing signals work. On the right from top to bottom are:
1) Passing siding
2) Main Line
3) Wheat unloading track
4) Flour Load Out track
5) Flour Load Out track Here is a closer look at the Mill trackage. One I get the rails flush with the end of the module I will start laying the track on the Northern module.

No comments:

Post a Comment