Sunday, March 18, 2012

Dirty, Dirty Cars

During the Westminster Show in St.Paul it occurred to me that while a good number of my cars are weathered, very few had graffiti. An aging fleet of cars needs to have a little more in the way of color, so I took a half dozen cars and added some graffiti. I weathered this batch after the decals were on to give the graffiti a more aged look as well. Here are a couple examples of what I got done. I had another Intermountain hopper done as well, but my lovely wife knocked it off the counter and well... that one is in the parts bin now as the car shops were unable to put it back together again.

1 comment:

  1. Next time your out trainspotting you should snap some photos of graffiti and copy them yourself. That would be cool...

    Still waiting for those cattails. ;)

    ReplyDelete