Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St.Patty's Day!

Well, today was a progress kind of day and to celebrate, I thought I would show off a little green. BN 6609 rolled down the line today after coming out of the ILS shops. This Big Green Monster is the first of two,  BN 6607 was finished later in the day today. These two will be heading off to work the coal fields on a friends modular N scale layout.
These are very heavy Athearn units that I added a few details to. I added the winter hatch, mu hoses, lift rings and the proper air horn. The owner wanted them dirty, so I added some chalk weathering. The paint is Polly Scale BN Green and Engine Black. The decals are Micro Scale.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

    Thanks!

    Joel Houston
    JHouston791@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete