Thursday, May 15, 2014

I'm going Loco!

Work has been very busy lately, I'm hoping to be able to share some prototype Skally updates with you soon. I won't be able to get up to photograph the line until Memorial weekend, so I'm hoping to post some shots from a photographer who has been to Rush City lately.

On my workbench I did make progress on the TCWR CF7. The prepaint details are done, paint is done, decaling is mostly done. Here is a little update shot. Sorry for the bad photographs, these were taken on the fly with my iPhone.
I purchased an Kato SD45 for my collection. I'll announce the road in an upcoming post.

I also picked up a couple of resin shells to start work on. I will be doing a bunch of Canadian engines next. The SD40-2F in the foreground will become CP 9007 and the SD60F will become CN 5560. These kits came from SAR. They look great, I'm looking forward to getting them prepped for detailing.

No comments:

Post a Comment