Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Raider Grafix

I want to give a little credit where credit is due. One of the modelers that got me off on the path I am on is my friend Brian. Brian is the media arts instructor for the Roseville High School in Roseville, MN. The students in Brian's program run Raider Grafix (yes, that's how it's spelled), a self funded program that can make almost anything you can think of. I recently got some great coffee mugs made by Raider Grafixs and they also made this awesome clock for me, from a photograph I took of a Skally Line electrical box.
This is going to looks great hanging in the new home of the Skally Line. Thanks Brian!

1 comment:

  1. Karl, can you give me some info on these clocks? I would like one in the office. (Would have called or texted but I already lost your cell#) tavis

    ReplyDelete